Home Buyers and home buying companies are entities or individuals who buy houses with cash and all at once without financing. These people are also called investors. The transaction is as easy as selling a car; you do everything by yourself!
Selling your house to a home buyer brings more benefits than what people think; it skips most of the steps taken when selling through the traditional ways. Home buyers make your transaction easier!Nevertheless, these home buyers are as legit as other companies.They exist in different categories that make us understand their processes, conditions, and policies.
Home Buyers Categories:
Each house buying company is different because not all of them buy houses for the same reason. Instead, they are all motivated for different goals, and their processes are similar but not the same; they are divided into:
- iBuyers: They use technology and market data.They are focused on houses in great shape. Typically they are fee-free. If the offer is accepted, they send a representative to inspect the home’s conditions. They only operate in more prominent areas, so they are not an option for smaller and rural areas.
- Buy and hold: Their main intention is to make an acceptable return on investment for these buyers. What they usually do is rent the houses they buy. These are also investors who buy, refinance, and repeat the processes with houses. They are focused on creating spaces for families.
- House Flippers: They buy “ugly houses” to remodel and improve their quality, which adds value to re-sell and ends with a higher profit. They look for a price that allows them a percentage of profit margin.
- Trade-in: The process of this type of home buyer company is more complicated and directed to people who want a new home. They offer to buy you the new home using your previous home as a reference; after making the sale, they offer you rent until the old one finds a new owner.
Home Buyers Are Legitimate Companies!
Home buyers usually buy houses in as-is condition, and they will make an offer depending on the conditions. It is comprehensible that they will not offer a total market value due to the repairs and cleaning costs they will cover. Most homebuyers’ categories do because they will soon offer it to a third party.
When you choose to sell with a home buyer, you can be calm if you know that they are registered with the Property Ombudsman (TPOS) and abide by the code of practice. The TPOS ensures that the house sale sector is maintaining its standards. If a home buyer does not show you those credentials, you should not make a deal with them.
How to notice if a home buyer is not legit?
Deciding to deal with a home buyer can make sure you choose the right one. Find out some essential things you have to take into consideration when dealing with it:
- Credentials: The home buyer should be registered under the Property Ombudsman, have a membership to the National Association or property buyers, be signed by a code of practice, or be governed by an official body. As a seller, you should ask to see the proper documentation.
- Legal Advisors: It could be helpful to have a legal advisor by your side to read and understand the agreement; they can explain all the causes.
- Valuation: You should ask for more offers, so you will see if the offer is fair, not too unrealistic. Sometimes they could offer more money to catch your attention and make you commit in the early process.
A Legit Company in Raleigh, North Carolina
Easy Sale Home Buyers is right here to provide the best cash offers for your house. We have been buying houses in Raleigh, North Carolina for years. We provide privacy policies that will make you feel confident with your choice. Additionally, we offer all homeowners a sense of trust and assurance by providing great customer service and honest cash offers.
We make selling your house in as-is condition an easy, stress-less experience, and you will feel relieved of any extra work by working with us. Just reach out to us, either through the contact form or through a phone call, and you will be contacted by one of our team members. Do not worry about cleaning or making costly repairs, Easy Sale Homebuyers buy houses in as-is condition for cash.